Arunachal Pradesh Voter Card Apply OnlineVote is the rights of every true citizen. Voices of a candidate decide the future of the nation. Many do not have a voter ID card and many miss the chance to register the name in the electoral list.
Anyone over 18 years of age has the right to vote and must include their name in the list. The government has made the process simple and easy by making the process of registering and changing the electoral card online. You can easily make changes or apply for a new voucher via the official site of Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh Voter Card Apply OnlineFind your voter ID card here: -
Type of registration
To register online for those who live in Arunachal Pradesh, you must register at www.ceoarunachal.nic.in. When you enter the page, you will find all relevant information about the options and polling places.
You can even find out whether your name is included in the list or not by providing all the exact and required information.
In the left side of the site you will find online registration option click to move to the next step.
Arunachal Pradesh Voter Card Apply Online
It will then take you to the official website for registration via ECI Portal, where it will prompted you to sign up with a username and password. If you are already a member of the website, you can use the name and password. You must log in with all details.
- Then use this username and the password, you can log in to the website and download the form 6 for the new login.
- You can also check the status of the Voter ID card after applying it using the application ID.
- Once you fill out the form, take the printout and post it to the nearest Election Office.
- The members register them and send a confirmation. Keep it safe.
- After the details are received, the Booth Level Officer will visit your nearest polling office for your review and then, if all the entered data is correct, you will receive the voter ID in one month duration.
- Important criteria
- Anyone above the age of 18 may register for the electoral card.
- Without voting rights, they have no voting rights.
- The age verification documents, such as the birth certificate, the certificate of transfer from the school, must be duly and clear.
- The person must have a permanent address in Arunachal Pradesh to register to choose in the appropriate state.
- A person can not register twice, if he or she already registered, then it should be removed from this list and then a new registration should be carried out.
- Anyone who relocates his house from one province to another should update the address and it can also be made easy in online.
- Anyone who has committed any kind or crime or if a case is registered in their name, then they can not vote and can not get the voter ID card.
- It is the essential in India and everyone must own it.