Royal Bank of Scotland Recruitment 2017 Jobs For Freshers Apply
Company: - Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Website: - www.rbs.com
Eligibility: - Any Graduate
Location: - Bangalore
Job Role: - Analyst App Support - Dot Net
In 2008, the Royal Bank of Scotland failed as a company. We only exist as a bank today because our role as a cornerstone of the UK economy – which had been proudly built up over nearly 300 years – meant we were too important to be allowed to collapse.
- -Performing enterprise level end to end bespoke application development and post production maintenance and support management
- -Supporting multiple applications(more than 30+) across various domains in RBS including the sound knowledge of their respective processes like development, testing, release, change, incident and problem management
- -Providing technical solution to the internal stakeholders and find out means to upgrade the existing technical environment to enable the business.
- -Analysing and designing complex business requirement and also come up with the architecture and data modeling
- -Seeking feedback from internal partners, taking actions where feedback indicates a shortfall in performance, ensuring applications are fully compliant by reviewing processes and security compliance as mandated by standards.
- -Sound experience in an application production support environment
- -Strong knowledge on ASP .Net 3.5 and above, C#, SQL server 2008 above, reporting services with hand-on experience
- -Must be knowledgeable about incident management tools and recovery management procedures
- -Must have very good understanding of audit, risk and compliance requirement from production support perspective
- -Technical knowledge of C#, SQL server reporting services and SSIS, Oracle (RDBMS), Scrum and other SDLC methodology
- -Ability to work in 24 x 7 supports for critical needs. This is continuous UK shift job but candidate should be ready to work from home during odd hours and flexible on the timings