NebuLogic Recruitment 2017 Jobs For Freshers Apply
Company: - NebuLogic Technologies
Website: - www.nebulogic.com
Eligibility:- Bachelor’s Degree
Experience:- 3+ yrs
Location: - Hyderabad
Job Role:- Business Analyst
When you choose NebuLogic Technologies as your IT services, consulting, and business solutions partner, you experience professional development and deployment, quickly delivered. Our rapid growth is testimony to the conviction and commitment our clients experience every day.
- -Design, Develop, and Manage technical solutions to meet business needs of the customers.
- -Participate within a technical and functional team environment to gather requirements, prioritize objectives, and brainstorm alternative solutions to generate business requirement documents (BRD’s).
- -Configure and customize applications in accordance to the specific business processes used by the end customer for services, sales, marketing and campaigns.
- -Adhering to the core Project Management practices for effective scheduling, creating WBS, critical path analysis and comply with scope of the project.
- -Integrate the enterprise applications with web services and third party solutions providing the client out of box technology solutions.
- -Data import automation from external legacy systems into the hosted solutions enhancing seamless integration.
- -Build and deploy the application and migrate the enterprise data into the hosted solutions.
- -Ensure data processing standards, guidelines and procedures are practiced. Create Test plans and scripts to facilitate all testing activities to resolve bugs during deployment in staging and carry out user acceptance tests.
- -Successful migration of data and transport the configured application into production server and continue to support the product to resolve support issues during the go-live stage.
- -A Bachelor of Engineering in science discipline majoring in Computer Science and related
- -3+ years of experience in Information Technology industry
- -Strong programming and design skills with expertise in Java, DotNet or PHP
- -Proficient communication, planning, problem solving, trouble shooting, and organization skills.
- -Knowledge in Seibel CRM, SOA, SAAS and cloud computing is a plus
- -Knowledge in Enterprise solutions and project management procedures
- -Subject matter expertise in CRM ERP solutions, On Demand Hosted solutions
- -Experience in using databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server is an advantage