Medtronic Recruitment 2017 Jobs For Freshers Apply
Company: - Medtronic
Website: - www.medtronic.com
Eligibility: - BE/B.Tech/MBA
Experience: - 0 - 3 yrs
Location: - Hyderabad
Job Role: - Assoc Supply Chain Analyst
Medtronic is working with new partners, in new ways to improve global healthcare. With the integration of Covidien as our Minimally Invasive Therapies Group, we can address the healthcare needs of more people around the world than ever.
- -Work with demand and supply planners to manage planning master data
- -Analyze current metrics and make recommendation on improvements in the metrics based on root cause analysis.
- -Work with supply planners on allocation of products globally Analyze alert metrics
- -Update standard metric and reporting presentations on a weekly and monthly basis
- -Work with GSC Process Excellence team to identify other project work to drive improvements
- -Basic Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech. in Industrial/Production/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- -Desired Qualifications: M.B.A. in Supply Chain Management/ Material Management/ Operations Management or Supply Chain Management Certification
- -0 - 3 years’ experience in a role having similar responsibilities. Fresher can also apply.
- -Experienced PC skills specifically in MS Excel. Strong Excel skills
- -Experience in a finance, marketing, management and supply chain
- -Experience with SAP DP
- -Strong written and verbal communication skills
- -Experience with medical device or other regulated industry a plus