MathWorks Recruitment 2017 Jobs For Freshers ApplyCompany:- MathWorks
Experience:- 3+ yrs
Job Role:- Software Engineer - Test Framework & Continuous Integration
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. Founded in 1984, MathWorks employs over 3500 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- - You will work with the Testing Infrastructure team to help improve MATLAB’s link to continuous integration systems.
- - Responsibilities will include design and development of test framework features to facilitate interfacing with CI systems like Jenkins and Travis CI, development of plugins for these CI systems to simplify and improve their MATLAB workflows, identification of improved software deployment models, and contributions to the long term automated testing vision and strategy of the company.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a Master's Degree) is required.
- - B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant technical field.
- - 3+ years experience in Software Quality Engineering or Software Engineering
- - Experience using or developing one or more xUnit frameworks such as JUnit, NUnit, python's unittest module (pyUnit), cppUnit, OCUnit
- - Experience with one or more continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, or Travis CI
- - Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills