APPSC Lecturer Post Recruitment Notification Online
- English: 58 articles
- Telugu: 22 items
- Hindi: 7 posts
- Posting Permissions
- Oriya: 01 Contribution
- Commerce: 50 reviews
- Business: 17 posts
- Story and story
- Political Science: 29 Contributions
- Mathematics: 38 contributions
- Physics: 39 contributions
- Chemistry: 40 contributions
- Botany: 28 items
- Zoology: 25 items
- Statistics: 0 posts
- Bio-Technology: 03 Contributions
- Micro-Biology: 05 reviews
- Computer applications: 25 posts
- Computer science: 81 articles
- Geology: 0 Posts
I) Master's degree course in the relevant subject with at least 55% mark or equivalent B grade in the 7-point scale with the letters O, A, B, C, D, E &
Ii) Should the National Aptitude Test (NET) or SLET have existed.
- A recovery of 5% marks can be provided at the master level for the SC / ST / PH category from (55% to 50% of grades).
- A relaxation of 5% marks can be made available (from 55% to 50% of the grades) to the doctoral candidate who completed her master's degree before 19.09.1991.
- NET / SLET remains the minimum requirement for the appointment and appointment of lecturers in state colleges.
- Candidates who have received or have received a doctorate in accordance with the university scholarship commission (minimum standards and procedures for granting the doctoral degree) are exempted from the requirements of the minimum requirement of NET / SLET.
Age (as on 01/07/16): 42 years
Scale of payment: Rs.15,600 - 39,100 with Rs. 6000 AGP Revised UGC scales of 2006.
Registration Fee: Rs.250 / -
Examination fee: Rs.120 / -. SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-Service Men, White Card Holders and Un-Adolescents in the Age Group from 18 to 42 years after GOMs.No.439, GA (Ser-A) From 18.10.1996 are exempt from the payment of the fee.
Negative Markers: As with G.O.Ms. No.235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt. 06/12/2016, for each incorrect reply shall be punished by 1/3 of the marks required for the question.
Application: Applicants can only apply online.
Opening date for receipt of online application form: 29 December 2016
Deadline for receipt of the online application form: 28 January 2017
Date of test: 06.06.2017
For more details, please Click Here