Acrotrend Recruitment 2017 Jobs For Freshers Apply
|Experience||Freshers / Experience|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
InMobi Recruitment 2017 Jobs For Freshers Apply
Acrotrend is offering a fantastic & rewarding opportunity to join our team! You will get the chance to work with leading brands in their sectors across the UK and USA. We are more than just a technology company – our services and solutions are in response to real-world business priorities and trusted by blue-chip companies around the globe. You will be joining a team that wants to empower our clients to use their data better. Our handpicked team of consultants and data scientists that deliver transformative business outcomes always go the extra mile to ensure our clients are happy.
Be part of our Vision 2020 where we aim to build a better-engaged world, making customer analytics and decision making as cheese is to wine. We have a defined plan to achieve our goals and are looking to onboard the right talent to make it a success! We are a diverse group of people who come together as one creative team and we deliver results. We believe in team spirit, passion, creativity and innovation.
- The Business Analyst will be a key member of our BI and Analytics team helping our clients in business planning and decisions improvement by linking data analytics to actionable recommendations.
- You will drive and own gathering, analysis and documentation of business & functional requirements in large programmes. The role is expected to influence and guide business with best practices and structured analysis approach. You will work on the latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (eg. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media) into customer insight and analytics.
- By assessing the impact on the business both technically and operationally with regards to customer behavioural trend you will have responsibility for recommending actions that will overcome business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
- You will participate / lead on strategy & consulting assignments on defining Business Benefits and KPIs
- Working with management to build the focus propositions around BI and Analytics. This role will work closely work with development and project teams to deliver solutions, ensuring data availability and quality throughout the wider business.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong Business Analysis experience in Business Intelligence programs, preferably end-to-end implementations.
- Experience of working in Data Warehousing / BI projects. Mapping of business requirements to packaged solution and produce functional designs.
- Experience/knowledge of BI Products such as Oracle BI 11g, Business Objects, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire.
- Expert in facilitating complex requirements workshops with Business owners to understand and analyse the existing business processes and environment along with the user requirements.
- Excellent ability to liaise with business owners, influence and guide them with some experience in presenting to senior client managers.
- Must take complete ownership of BA activities in project independently without any supervision needed, and able to lead the BA activities. Also ability to take holistic view of the customer account/business while delivering the specific project.
- Understanding of KPIs / dashboards and ability to collect Analytics requirements.
- Conversant in recognised analysis methodologies such as UML, Use cases. Working knowledge of at least one process modelling tool (MS Visio, Aris, WBM).
- Properly documenting the business and functional requirements and getting client’s sign-off.
- Provide 1st level design recommendations for solutions. Continuously ensure that the developed application addresses customer issues.
- Driving the User Acceptance Testing in coordination with the business users.
- Exposure to Agile development methodology.
- Experience in at least one of these domains will be an added advantage (but not mandatory) – Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Media, Event Management
- Experience of pre-sales (desirable).
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
- Strong leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic Planning and Organizing
- Stakeholder Management
- Drive and passion to succeed