Odisha TET Answer Key OTET II Answer Key 2016 @ bseodisha.ac.in
OTET II Answer Key PDF 23 Nov Exam 2016 @ bseodisha.ac.in
OTET II Response Key PDF 23 Nov Exam 2016: The answer keys of the Odisha Teacher aptitude test (OTET) II 2016 will be held on November 23rd, is expected to be released by the BSE Odisha soon on the official website bseodisha.ac.in.The answer contains key The right answers to the questions asked in the exam. Candidates who have written the exam now have access to the Internet for releasing the response key. The answer button helps the students to check out the answers to the marked questions. You can use the response key from the official website or from the direct link mentioned below .............
Odisha TET 2 answer sheet PDF Download 2016
Odisha Teacher Aptitude Test (OTET) II is being conducted by the Board of Odisha Secondary School on 23 November 2016, attended by numerous candidates at various examination centers. The candidates who have participated in the teacher qualification test now wait for the answer key / answer sheet. The answer key will soon be published on the official website. Paper 1 was performed in the morning shift from 10 o'clock to 12.30 o'clock, followed by paper 2 in the afternoon shift from 2 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock. A total of 187 audit centers were set up for the OTET 2016 exam.
- Organization Name Board of secondary education Odisha
- Examination Name Odisha Teacher Aptitude Test (OTET) II
- Examination dates 23 November 2016
- Answer key status yet to release soon
- Result Status Coming soon
- Official website bseodisha.ac.in
- How to download answer key
- Visit the official website or click the link below
- On the Home page, search for the OTET II Reply key 2016
- Click on this link in a new tab
- A PDF file is opened, which consists of the set wise response key
- The answer key contains the sentence type A / B / C / D answers
Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifications to declare OTET qualified. The qualification marks are 60 percent in each paper and thus a candidate with less than 60 percent markers will not be declared OTET qualified. According to the reservation guidelines, the minimum qualifications for reserved category candidates are 50 percent.