AP PGECET 2017 Notification Exam Dates Application Admission Admitcard Results @ appgecet.org
Andhra Pradesh PG Engineering Common input test is shortened as AP PGECET.
Candidates who are ready to receive M.Tech certification may opt for this exam.
The examinations of Andhra Pradesh PGECET are made by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for those candidates who have not tried for GATE or are unable to clear GATE exam.
Candidates who have passed the GATE exam would be given at the time of seat allocation and even they must apply for the course independently.
There are 5 different regional centers where Andhra Pradesh PGECET examinations are held, the Anantapuram, Guntur, Kakinada, Tirupathi and Visakhapatnam.
There are many PG courses available.
Interested applicants can obtain their admission in courses such as architecture, technology, pharmacy and technology.
- This is state examination, which was held for candidates who were unable to give or clear GATE exam.
- Examination Name Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Joint Entrance Test
- Exam Type Pos Graduate Entry Exam
- Frequently called as AP PGECET
- PG Exam Category Government level
Certification criteria for AP PGECET 2017
To qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGECET entrance examination and study at this university applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be of Indian citizenship and must belong to the AP state.
- They must meet the local / non-local status requirements set by the Approval Regulation.
- It is compulsory for applicants to use at least 50% for the general category and 45% for the reserved category.
- Candidates should pass on their degrees with the required grades, as they can only appear for this examination.
- For more information about the suitability of the exam in specific course, students can visit the official website.
Application process in AP PGECET 2017
- Students interested in Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2017 can only apply in online mode.
- The application form would be made available by 4 March 2017.
- Those who are ready to appear for PGECET should complete the application form, which would be made available on the official website.
- You can pay the registration fees online by accepting credit or debit card mode or Internet banking for online payment and for offline payment interested applicants to visit Andhra Pradesh Online or MeeSeva centers where they can pay the cash payment.
- After paying the registration fees, applicants can apply online and complete the PGECET application form.
- They are to be paid Rs.500 / - as application fees for General Category and Rs.250 / - for reserved category
- The deadline for the submission of the application is 4 April 2017
Application fees for AP PGECET 2017
- The registration fee for the Andhra Pradesh PGECET entrance exam is Rs.500 / - for general category and Rs.250 / - for reserved category until 4th week in April 2017.
- However, if they missed the final date for filing the application fees and applying the application online, they still have the chance to apply for the exam with Rs. 500 / - as a late fee until the last week in April 2017.
- Even if they missed the second chance, they can still apply with Rs. 2,000 / - as a late fee until the 2nd week of May 2017 and still when they miss as they need to visit the regional center and are likely to pay Rs. 5000 / - as late fee until 3rd week in May 2017 and final chance to apply for examination by the payment Rs. 10,000 / - as a late fee until the 4th week in May 2017.
Age limit for AP PGECET 2017
The applicant's age must be less than 30 years, as is possible only for the examination.
Web Counseling for AP PGECET 2017
AP PGECET will be organized in the last week of May 2017.
The syllabus and test patterns are given below:
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There would be 120 questions in English.
- The paper would be 120 marks.
- There would be multiple choice questions (MCQs), with each question being 1 mark each.
- You can use either blue ballpoint pens or black ball pens to write answers.
Hall ticket for AP PGECET 2017
- The student's hall map is provided on the official website of the AP PGECET entrance exam.
- After the approval card is approved, you can download the admission card by completing the application number.
- You can download and take the print out from your card.
- You could download the hall ticket one week before the exam date.
- Note: Hall Ticket would not be sent by post, they should only download their admission card from the official website.
Results of the AP PGECET entrance examination 2017
Each year, the entrance exam is announced in May and the result of AP PGECET from the second week in June 2017.
The results of the candidates would be made available on the official website, where they can mention their registration number and can review their results.
Important data of the AP PGECET 2017
- The following are important dates for AP PGECET 2017:
- Important dates Dates
- The online application process begins with the 4th week of March 2017
- The final date of submission of the application form without late fee is 4th week of April 2017
Last date of submission of the application form with Rs 500 / - is a late fee Last week in April 2017
Final date of filing of the application form with Rs. 2000 / - as late fee is up to 2 May 2017
Final date of submission of the application form with Rs. 5000 / - as delay by 3
- Week in May 2017 and candidates are expected to visit regional center to complete the process
- Last date of submission of the application form with Rs. 10000 / - as a late fee of 4th week in May 2017 and candidates are expected to visit regional center to complete the process
- Hall tickets will be issued week before the test
- The examination will be carried out in the last week of May 2017
- The results will be announced by 2 June 2017
- The consultation process starts from the last week of August 2017
Web Counseling of the AP PGECET 2017
- The consultation process for candidates from the closest election would start from the last week of August.
- You should download the Allotment Order by logging in via your registration.
- Shortlisted applicants may also know the allocation or re-allotment information through an SMS to your registered handynumber.
- Shortlisted applicants can find their information by logging in through their login, where they must enter their ticket number, ID number, date of birth.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry all the documents together with them at the time of the consultation process.