AP LAWCET Final Phase Seat Allotment 2017
AP LAWCET Final Phase Seat Allotment 2017: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Universities (APSCHE) will release the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET / PGLCET Final Phase Seat Allotment Order 2017 @ the official website http://aplawcet.apsche.ac.in. Candidates who exercise the last phase between November 19, 2017 and November 21, 2017.You can download the seat allocation by entering the login data on the official website or from the direct link below. As shown in Fig.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET / PGLCET Phase II Seat Allotment 2017
Sri Krishna Devaraya University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has passed the LAWCET / PGLCET exam for admission in the LL.B, LL.B (Honors) (3-year courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL .B / B.Com LL.B / BA LL.B (Honors) (5-Year Integrated Courses) & LL.M Courses for the Academic Year 2017-18.The II Phase Consulting for the Certification Exam was envisaged And 20 November 2017. The web option process has been completed on 21 November 2017.The college Seat Allotment will be available, the official website ready for download.
Organization Name Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education
Verification name AP LAWCET / PGLCET
Phase II consulting and web option data 19 November 2017 to 21 November 2017
Seat allocation status still to be released soon
- Official website http://aplawcet.apsche.ac.in/
- Visit the official website (open in Internet Explorer) or click on the link below
- Enter the registration number, hall ticket number, password and date of birth in question.
- Load the provisional allotment order
- And also challan form for payment of charge download.
- The non-allocated college to report specific dates leads to the lifting of the seat.