Andhra Pradesh AP PGECET 2017 Application Notification Registration form Examination date
AP PGECET 2017 Notification Registration form Examination date
Andhra Pradesh Graduate Engineering joint test will know which is commonly referred to as AP PGECET 2017. This is the joint admissions test for the candidates who completed their undergraduate degree successfully in B.Tech/BE/B.pharmacy.To graduated the candidates who interest Obtaining in postgraduation in Andhra Pradesh some of the details of AP PGECET 2017 such as notifications, eligibility, approval criteria, exam patters are provided.
AP PGECET 2017 is a state classification test under the authority of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK), commissioned by AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This is the test candidate performing entry into postgraduation courses such as M. zu Get Tech / ME / M.Pharmacy.The candidates who appeared for GATE / GPAT do not have to appear for this test as they are allowed on the basis of their GATE / GPAT scoring.
APCC Regional Testing Centers:
There are five regional audit centers of AP PGECET in Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET 2017 Important data:
- Message is started on: will update later
- Online appliation availability starts: update later
- Last date of filing: be updated late
- Share the map Allow to be updated later
- Date of the AP PGECET 2017 Check on: will be updated later
Approval criteria of AP PGECET 2017:
- Competitors should have Indian Nationalty.
- Candidates have Andhra Pradesh resident.
- You must have marked B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in the respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% (45% in the case of the candidates of the reserved category)
- Competitors who have appeared for GATE are not eligible to appear for this review.
AP PGECET 2017 Application form:
Candidates can obtain the application form either through the AP Online Center or via the official website of AP PGECET. First, a candidate must make the payment then he / she will be able to complete the form. To complete the request form, follow these steps:
- After visiting the form online from the official webiste, the candidate will be able to see the application form.
- Fill in all relevant information in the form.
- Enter all your academic and personal data into the form.
- Upload the scanned photo and the signature carefully into the required space.
- Click "agree" before you submit the form.
- A unique registration ID is generated when the form is completed and submitted. Keep this registry ID for future reference as it is used at the time of downloading to map and see the score being used.
- When the candidates click on 'Confirm', a confirmation SMS has been sent to your mail ID and the mail also contains a copy of the completed application form.
- For more details AP PGECET 2017
Andhra Pradesh AP PGECET 2017 Application Notification Registration form Examination dateContact:
Convener, AP PGECET 2017
1st floor, administration building,
JNT University of Kakinada,
Kakinada - 533003
The AP PGECET exam template will be in MCQS (Multiple Choice Choice Questions).
The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Examination questions paper consists of 120 questions.
- For more details AP PGECET 2017 visit official website: http: //www.appgecet.org