Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment Notification 2016Haryana PSC - HPSC Recruitment 2016 - 36 Circle Fisheries Officer, Chemist & Various Jobs - Last Day 28 October
HPSC Recruitment 2016-
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)- invites you to apply for the position of 36 District Fishery Officer- Chemist & Various Vacancies. Apply online before 28 October 2016.
Advertising. No. 2
- Surname:- District fishing officer
- Number of places:-
- Remuneration:- 9300-34800 / -
- Grade payment:- Rs. 4200 / -
- Contribution:- Chemist
- No information:-
- Pay scale:- 9300-34800 / -
- Grade of payment:- Rs. 5400 / -
Authorization Criteria for HPSC Recruitment:-
For the District Fishery Officer: B.Sc recognized college with zoology as one of the subjects and postgraduate training in the fisheries of the Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute Barrackpore, Calcutta with 3 years of practical experience under the program for the development of fishing.
For chemists:- M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class with one year of experience in the chemical laboratory in the thermal power plant. B) Must be Hindi / Sanskrit to Matric Standard or equivalent subject with higher qualification
Age limit:- 18 to 42 years Status as of: 28.10.2016
- For SC category of Haryana:- 05 years
- For physically disabled candidates of Haryana:- 10 years
Place of Work:- Gurgaon (Haryana)
Registration fee:- Candidates must be Rs 500 / - for General / DESM & all reserved categories of other states and Rs 125 / - for SC / BC / EBPG / ESM / women candidates. Candidates must pay the e-Challan fee in any branch of the State Bank of India, the State Bank of Patiala, after 48 hours of registration of the online application form. Persons with physical disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee.
How do I apply:- Interested applicants can apply online via the HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 28.10.2016 and submit the printout together with the relevant document to the office of Haryana Public Service Commission Am or before The 09.11.2016.
- Last date for the submission of online applications:- 28.10.2016
- Last date for submission of the print-out of the online application:- 09.11.2016
- Last date for submission of the registration fee:- 02.11.2016