National Centre for Disease Control – NCDC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 12 Consultant & Veterinary Consultant Vacancies – Walk-in-Interview 15 December 2016
NCDC Recruitment Notification 2016
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) invites Application for the post of 12 Consultant & Veterinary Consultant. Walk-in-Interview 15 December 2016.
Job Details -
- Post Name - Consultant (Epidemiologist)
- No of Vacancy - 09 Posts
- Pay Scale - Rs. 60000/- (Per month)
- Post Name - Consultant (Microbiologist)
- No of Vacancy - 02 Posts
- Pay Scale - Rs. 56448/- (Per month)
- Post Name - Veterinary Consultant
- No of Vacancy - 01 Post
- Pay Scale - Rs. 56448/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria For NCDC Recruitment -
Educational Qualification -
For Consultant (Epidemiologist) - MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with MD (PSM/Community Medicine) / MD (CHA) / MD (Tropical Medicine) recognized by MCI or DNB (Social and Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine) or MBBS recognized by MCI with EIS Training Course Certificate.
For Consultant (Microbiologist) - MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab. Medicine or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact. / D. Virology with one year experience in clinical Laboratory services or M.Sc. In Microbiology with PhD with two years’ experience in clinical Laboratory services.
For Veterinary Consultant - Post graduate Veterinary degree from a recognized university in Veterinary Public Health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary preventive medicine/Veterinary Pathology (as per DoPT Guidelines). Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States with 3 years experience in Veterinary Public health or Veterinary Epidemiology or Animal Health.
Nationality - Indian
Age Limit -
- For Consultant (Epidemiologist) - 62 years
- For Consultant (Microbiologist) - 60 years
- For Veterinary Consultant - 65 years
Job Location - Delhi
How to Apply NCDC Vacancy - Interested candidates may appear for interview along with resume, Original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & two passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview - National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, (near Civil Line Metro Station), Delhi- 110 054.
Important Dates to Remember -
Date of Interview - 15.12.2016 at 09:30 AM
Important Links -
Detail Advertisement Link -
National Center for Disease Control NCDC Recruitment Notification 2016-07 Assistant Director & Deputy Assistant Director Job - Walk-in-Interview September 15
NCDC Recruitment 2016
National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) invites application for the post of Assistant Director 07 & Deputy Assistant Director. Walk-in-Interview September 15, 2016.
NCDC Recruitment Notification Job Description :
- Post Name: Assistant Director
- No of places: 01 Post
- Pay Scale: Rs 50000 / - (per month).
- Post Name: Dupty Assisant Director
- No of Vacancy: 06 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs 47000 / - (per month).
Eligibility criteria for NCDC Advertisements
- Vocational Qualifications:
- For Assistant Director: master's degree in zoology entomology from a recognized University or equivalent with 7 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Deputy Assistant Director: M.Sc./M.V.Sc. Degree in relevant from a recognized university with 3 years experience in the field concerned.
- Nationality: Indian
NCDC Recruitment Notification Age limit:
- For Assistant Director: 40 years
- For Deputy Assistant Director: 35 years
NCDC Recruitment Notification Job Location: Delhi
How to promote NCDC vacancy: Interested candidates for an interview may appear at the time of the interview along with CV, original documents, copies of the relevant documents, experience certificate.
Venue of the interview: National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, (near civil line metro station), Delhi- 110 054.
Important dates to remember:
Date Interview: 15/09/2016 at 09:30 am
NCDC Recruitment Details Click Here