How to Get PAN Card if Lost-Re-issue of Pan Card
How to Get PAN Card if lost (Re-issue of Pan Card)
Permanent Account Number Read PAN card is a unique identification card for the taxpayers of India. PAN card is a 10-digit alphanumeric ID of income tax department will be allocated under the supervision of the central board of direct taxes on those who pay taxes. pan card online apply,pan card application status,pan card application form free download,pan card online print,duplicate pan card online,pan card correction form,view pan card online,pan card details,pan card enquiry
How to Get PAN card if lost (Re-issue of Pan Card)
PAN is mandatory for the financial transaction, the taxable components as taxable salary or fees have, sell or purchase, etc. PAN card is also works as an identity document card.
PAN card is a universal key to track the financial transaction which includes taxable components of tax avoidance. Once applied for PAN card, there remain the same in India, you can put your name or address, but the change of certain person assigned number is the same.
Anyone need for controllable Most sales or earn including foreigners, to make PAN card.
RE edition of PAN card is lost - How to obtain PAN card twice
49A is the application that must be filled for getting the PAN card if lost in any case. To perform the following steps to obtain twice map of the Original your new PAN card.
- first go on-line form 49A for PAN card reissue
- Enter your PAN card number first
- Select an option called "I Lost / damage have PAN card and have only newly launched it"
- Select PAN card copy / copy of the allotment letter / no documents / FIR copy
- Enter personal data as per PAN card
- Enter phone number and other details correctly
- Send the application form by declaring
- Well, if all the information obligation (*) are you applying to fill submitted
- Click Confirm and Get the acknowledge Copying Printing
Submit Documents required
Below we have listed documents submitted with copy acknowledge
- Dual-signed confirmation copy
- Photocopy of PAN card applicant
- PAN card of Lost PAN card
- Pan card signed copy allotment letter / Spruce Dual
- Demand Draft / Cheque the required payment
- IF down-line demand draft / check is not necessary to submit
All these documents are sent in an envelope to
Managed by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune - 411016
After successful completion of the application is made, you are your status through online with the use of reference track is the number.
The information in Mediator filled (*) must be equal to your old PAN data. IF details do not match, then you are not the new duplicate PAN card be reissued.
The supporting documents, must be valid and should be evidence of your PAN card. These documents must be sent within 15 days of submission of the application the application form on the Internet.
How to Get PAN Card if Lost-Re-issue of Pan Card Reviewed by Laxminarayana P on 17:56:00 Rating: