Andhra Pradesh AP ECET APECET 2017 Notification Online Apply
AP ECET Notification 2017 - Apply online Important data
AP ECET Notification 2017: Andhra Pradesh ECET 2017 Notification Released by the JNTUA on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). Andhra Pradesh Engineering Joint Entrance Test (AP ECET) was conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapur on behalf of APSCHE. Registration requirements, application fee, application procedure, examination pattern, examination preparation and important dates can be found below.
AP ECET Notification 2017
This initial test is offered to graduate holders of engineering / pharmacy & B.Sc graduates (with mathematics) for admission by entering the 2nd year level in BE / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Programs Universities in AP For the Academic year 2017-18.
Name of the organization: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE)
Management Authority: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuramu (JNTUA)
- Name of the test: AP ECET 2017
- Date of test: 3 May 2017
- Times: 10am to 1pm
- Official website: www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Suitability criteria for the AP ECET 2017 notification
- Age limit: Applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
The candidate should receive a diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or another diploma recognized university for admission into the appropriate BE / B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses in the courses accordingly Have The diploma courses (OR)
The candidate should have passed the 3-year B.Sc degree exam with mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination of a recognized university for entry into relevant courses.
Candidates should complete the degree in engineering sciences and engineering / pharmacy / B.Sc, depending on the case with at least 45% mark (40% in the case of candidates who belong to the reserved category).
Registration fee: The registration fee for AP ECET - 2017 is Rs 500 / -. The candidates can be paid in AP Online Centers or via the Payment Gate way (credit card / debit card / internet banking).
Appropriate candidates go to the official website Check the notification. Click on the online application form, read the instructions and complete the application form with the required fields. AP ECET 2017 Application form Available on the official website of 24 February 2017.
- Start of the online application form: 24-02-2017
- Last date for submitting online applications without late fee: 23-03-2017
- Last date for submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. (500): 30-03-2017
- Last date for submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. (1,000): 06-04-2017
- Last date for submitting the online application with late fee of Rs. (5,000): 13-04-2017
- Date of test: 03-05-2017