Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi / Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Online Apply
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi / Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Online ApplyTelangana Kalyana Lakshmi / Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Online Apply
The Government of Telangana sees the general development of the members of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Muslim minorities, especially girls who are disadvantaged.
In pursuit of this vision, the government of Telangana has proposed to alleviate the regime of "Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam" for all SC and ST girls and "Shaadi Mubarak" for Muslim girls on their marriage with a view to introducing a financial hardship in the family.
Under the scheme, a one-time financial assistance of Rs.51,000 at the time of marriage with effect from October each SC / ST / muslim girl given 2, 2014 subject to the following guidelines given as under:
- The girl should belong to SC / ST / Muslim community.
- The girl is a resident of Telangana state.
- The girl should be 18 years old completed at the time of marriage
- The Marriage of SC / ST / Muslim girl will be on or after October 2, 2014.
- Authorized box below
The combined income of the parents is not more than Rs.2,00,000 per year allowed.
Procedures for the application and processing:
Certificates are appended:
- Birth - Issued by the competent authority on MEESEVA Centre.
- Caste Certificate - Issued by the competent authority on MEESEVA Centre.
- Income certificate (the certificate must be recent and must not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage).
- be Aadhaar card the bride and groom scanned and uploaded.
- A scanned copy of the first page of bank passbook (savings account) to contain the photo of the bride and the account information on behalf of the bride.
- Wedding card, if available.
- SSC Hall card number and the year of adoption where applicable. (Optional)