RBSK Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram Chittoor Recruitment Notification 2016 - 160 Medical Officers ANM pharmacist posts
RBSK Chittoor Recruitment Notification 2016 - 160 Medical Officers, ANM, pharmacists DMHO (District Health Society) Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh government invites applications for the recruitment of 160 Medical Officers, ANM, pharmacist posts for mobile health teams on a contract basis for Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) under National Health mission in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
RBSK Chittoor Recruitment Notification 2016:
1. Medical Officers 80 (MBBS - 60 AYUSH - 20)
2. ANM 40
3. Pharmacists 40
Minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 44 years as on 07.01.2016. Upper age limit applicable under relaxations standards.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant documents themselves personally or by registered mail to the District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO), Chittoor. A person can apply for more than one district.
List of equipment:
- S.S.C or equivalent examination.
- Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination.
- aptitude test pass certificate.
- Marks notes for all years (proficiency testing).
- Registration Certificates respective councils.
- The latest output Caste Certificate of Tashildhar / MRO.
- Study certificate for years 4 to 10 classes at private study residence certificate from Tashildhar / MRO.
- PH certificate regarding PH quota.
- Relevant certificates related to Ex Service Men odd.
- Photographs properly inserted on the application form.
- Acknowledgement Card.
- Issue of Notification 07/01/2016
- Deadline for receipt of applications 12/07/2016
- Scrutiny of applications 12.7.2016 to 14.07.2016
- Display of Merit list 14/07/2016 05:00
- redressing grievances 15/07/2016 to 16/07/2016
- edition of futures contracts 18/07/2016
Total Marks 100 of 90 marks marks obtained will be awarded for the aptitude test and 10 points for the age to be allocated. Weightage for age will be calculated from the 18 years of the candidates. 0.5 mark is awarded for a completed year of age with a maximum of 10 points.