DOST Degree Online Admissions dost.cgg.gov.in 2nd phase on-line applications seat allocations in 2017
DOST Degree admission seat allocations in 2017- Phase 1 Couselling guidelines Phase 2 application dates DOST Degree admission seat allocations in 2017 - 1st Phase Couselling guidelines, 2nd phase on-line applications, TS Degree Online Admissions seat allocations from dost.cgg.gov.in DOST Degree Online Services Telangana BA B.Sc, B.Com admission 2017, Phase 1 consultation downloaded seat allocation policies. last date at universities for reporting how to download allocation order Copy Seat. University as Second phase online application are details here.
DOST Degree admission seat allocations
1. Phase I online seat allocation was made
2. University students to observe the last date for reporting
3. Universities can use their college course as seat allocations from ccets.cgg.gov.in access
Phase I Studentensiedlung information Seat.
1. Students can its seat allocation to indicate by signing in by DOST website http://dost.cgg.gov.in/
2. Students who could not get seat allocation, though they have used in the Phase I apply
in Phase II appointments
3. Students who seat I have to be allocated in phase can download the provisional allotment
Order and approaching the College before
4. Students must the allocation order carefully and approach the College with the necessary read
Documents. You should ensure that the University has updated its approval.
5. If the student he wishes to exercise options / she can update web options for Phase II seat
6. Importantly, if the student is not from 2017 to report to the university, the seat allocation
7. However, he / she can give options for the next phase.
8. Very important: Students need Web options work in the next phase very carefully
the seat already allocated will be canceled if the university will be allocated from the second phase web
9. Students to load the required certificates failed so far to take the processing options to complete in
Who can in Degree Online Phase II Web options- Participate:
1. Students who could not get seat allocation, though they have used in the Phase I apply
in Phase II appointments
these 2 candidates who secured seats in Phase I but not interested to join.
3. Those who have not secured seats in the pressure applied in Phase I options
4. Who has the web options have not yet exercised.
5. Who have secured a place, reports and aspiring for a better option.
6. Who reports / Not in the reported Phase I seat allocated.
7. Candidates who registered both regular and extended supplemental new have outs passed.
8. Second stage Admission Apply online Last Date: .
DOST Degree 2nd phase Online Applications