Telangana Aasara Pension Online Status Web Site DetailsThe Telangana Aasara pension systems Website / Details
The survey shows how people are living. what are the means to be implemented to help people of Telangana region. After oka roju (One Day) survey succeeded Chief Minister of Telangana State was taken on August 19, 2014.. Chandra shaker Rao cm as I said and mentioned in the manifesto.
The Government of Telangana is the processing of the supply system for the disabled, poor old age and widows according to the categories as mentioned and fallow is under:
Telangana Aasara Pension Online Status Web Site Details
Telangana Pension Online Status Web Site Details
- Vrudulu Aasara pension age or people with AMOUNT 1000 / - Rupees.
- Vithanthuvu Aasara pension or widows people AMOUNT 1000 / - Rupees.
- Vikalangulu Aasara pension or disable people with AMOUNT 1500 / - Rupees.
- Chenetha karmikulu board or Weavers people AMOUNT 1000 / - Rupees.
- Kallu Geetha Kar Mika Aasara Pension or Toddy people AMOUNT 1000 / - Rupees.
Type of Aasara pension scheme in Telangana
- Vrudulu Aasara pensions
- Vithanthuvu Aasara pensions
- vikalangulu Aasara pensions
- Chenetha karmikulu Aasara Pension
- Kallu Geetha Kar Mika Aasara Pension.
- Beedi Karmika Aasara Pension
These are the current Aasara pension system in TG State.
Eligibility criteria for Aasara pensions:
He / she should Below_Poverty_Line (BPL), it means earning less than 20,000 per year (Note: The BPL may change)
Only local candidates of districts
He / she should be covered no other arrangement before.
- Age / Vrudulu Aasara Pension:
- To pension he / she should exceed 65 years or, as mentioned above.
- Weavers / Chenetha karmikulu Pension:
- Retirement pension he should exceed 50 years or, as mentioned above.
- Vithanthuvu / widow's pension
- He / she should respect government rule of 18 years.
- vikalangulu Aasara pension or disable people
- Government certified with 40% or more eligible
- Kallu geethakarmika board or Toddy
- Complaint about Aasara Pension Scheme.
TOLL-FREE number to obtain No complete information on pension system: 1800-2001-001
Toll-free number: 1800-200-1001